Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Working Daze!

Well...I started my job last week and so far so good. I do like it. Just getting to know the product always takes time and I need to be patient. First week I worked with Thom which was helpful cause he took me around introduced me etc. It's weird being at the Marketing meetings again and all that stuff. Almost feels like I haven't been off work a year.

Weekend was good and crazy...it was all about graduations!!! Thursday night my neice's 8th grade graduation. Friday night my Godchild Briana's High School Graduation. Saturday went to Ukiah for my neices High School Graduation. All Scott's family was there it was so much fun to see everyone. Sunday went to Hollister for Cami's 3 kid's graduations. Jacob 8th grade, Josh High School and My Godchild Cristal's College grad from Santa Clara University. Very proud of her. Proud of all of them but college is amazing. It was a great visit with Cami's family.

No comments: