Sunday, June 1, 2008

Last weekends in May

Memorial day weekend was a nice one. It started off Friday night with me going to Gay night at Great America. I hung out with Cami and her staff. It was a busy night. The entertainment was good. Comedians impersonator...fun night. I love to people watch..Great to see Cami at work....lots to do.


Scott and I celebrated our 23rd anniversary. That is more than half my life..haha. We celebrated on Sunday. We went to Shadow Brook in Capitola for Brunch. Then shopped around downtown Capitola. Scott bought a new dress and sunhat. We then went to a beach off Hwy 1. It was so beautiful. The weather was a bit overcast. But when we got to the beach the sun came out for awhile. It felt great. We then went to Santa Cruz and went to a Cafe called Chocolate. They have the best hot chocolate. It's so thick, rich dark chocolate..it's amazing. Then we went home and relaxed. It was a perfect day.
On Monday we went to see Holly and Frank they just had their baby girl Isabella. She was 10 lbs 8oz. She is so cute doesn't even look like a newborn. I can't believe 10lbs. Holly is doing good. I can't wait to go to the house and visit. I want to give them time to get settled rest and enjoy time with her.

The week went well. On Wednesday I took a trip to Hollister to visit with Cami we met her sister Robin for lunch it was a great visit. Thursday went to hang out in Santana Row and hung out by Starbucks met friends and read my book. Nathan came home on Thursday night we had dinner and all hung out. It was nice to have all the kids home. Friday Scott left for the weekend went with Manny and his dad cousins to their cabin by Arnold. I went to visit Jean and the kids. On Saturday night went with some friends to get a few drinks then off to see 'Sex and the City' good movie. I will be hopefully be working soon. I won't mention anything yet. If not I will just have to continue to enjoy life..hehe

1 comment:

The DeVito's said...

Did Scott by the dress and hat for him? hee hee. How was the movie? I can't wait until I get feeling better and can go see it.