Tuesday, June 17, 2008

As tears fall

Today I was at work working with Karen in Benicia when I got a call from my best friend Cami and she told me her mother Mimi was killed in an automobile accident. Her nephew was in the car and all she knew was he was still alive. When I heard this I honestly couldn't believe it. I've known them since I was a kid. I just saw her Sunday at the Grad party. My heart sunk my stomach turned my head went foggy. I was in major disbelief. My poor friend...her children...her family. She lost her father about 8 years ago. This really couldn't be happening. Mimi was always so full of life and was a crack up. I loved talking and visiting with her. She looked good for her age of 72. She always lived life to the fullest. I still can't belive it.
I talked to Cami this evening and found out her nephew is ok but still in the hospital.
My prayers go out to Cami and her family. This is a great picture of Cami and her mother Renee (Mimi) I really loved that woman!

No comments: