Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rainy Days

I've been slacking. I haven't updated in a couple of weeks. I've just been hanging out went to the beach again with my friend Erin and my daughters. That was before we started getting all the rain. Last weekend my cousin Michelle came into town so my other cousins Debbie and Linda and I all met for breakfast at Stacks in Campbell. YUM! It was a great visit not to mention yummy breakfast.

I still need to take it easy so I really can't do too much...yes, I'm going a bit stir crazy.
Since it's been raining a lot I've caught up on a few movies. Got to love Netflicks. These are some movies I've watched;
-Across the Universe-great movie..good music...highly recommend it
-Jane Austen Book Club- Good movie..fun entertaining...recommend it
-Why did I get Married- Good movie...love Tyler Perry..funny, sad..recommend it
-Good Luck Chuck- Ok movie...funny I like Dane Cook but a total guy movie, cheap shots...brainless entertainment
-Weeds-Showtime series...great series..original, clever, funny...loved it...highly recommend it
I've only watched season 1. I will start season 2 soon!

I just read good novel too. It was good called 'The Friday Night Knitting Club' by Kate Jacobs. It was easy reading...good characters, plot..I liked it.
I'm sitting here thinking who do I think I am Siskel and Ebert..haha

No comments: