Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Birthday Time!




Well...as you might know February is my birthday month..haha. Well that is what Scott says...On Feb 1st he says, 'Happy Birthday Month!' Actually my day is the 12th. This last weekend our family took a motorhome trip over to Half Moon Bay for the night. The weather was beautiful! It was a great time. Very relaxing and good time to connect with the family. The kids still enjoy our trips even though it was a short one. We ate, talked, walked on the beach watched the surfers, read and ate chocolate cake!!!




Tuesday, my actual birthday my friend Sandra and I went to Capitola. She took me to lunch we walked around shopped and hung out by the beach...very beautiful and fun day, thanks Sandra!!! Came home went out to dinner then had more dessert...mmmm! I got lots of calls and texts from friends and family singing or wishing me a happy bday! It was very nice! Thanks!!!! :)
My mom will make me my favorite dinner sopes...mmmm...can't wait! The B-day continues..hehe :)




1 comment:

The DeVito's said...

yay! Glad you had a fun one! Love your pictures!!