Friday, January 11, 2008

January 11th

Well...I added lots of pictures to my blog. It took forever....i'm learning.
Today was a funky day. First off I had my colonoscopy this morning...well they put me to sleep and all but they couldn't finish the procedure...I had to go to the hospital and do some other procedure..no fun!!! argh!!! The good thing is looks like everything is ok for my surgery next Friday the 18th! I just can't wait until this is all behind me. Family, friend, prayers and humor have all helped me out this last year! I am staying positive.

1 comment:

The DeVito's said...

What did they have to do? Why couldn't they finish it? I'm glad that everything is looking good. I can't wait until this is all behind (no pun intended :D ) you too! Tell Scott if he wants to sneak away from the hospital for some crab we'll be in Santa Clara at the crab feed on Saturday night!