Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Month of April
















Wow...can't believe it's been a month since the last blog. Where the hell does time go? Let me think...April was a good month. On April 8th I had a great day. In the morning I went to Trish's house in San Ramon she made me breakfast..so cute...we then went on a walk and hung out. I then met my friend Karen at Whole Foods for lunch..nice visit. Then I stopped by Fremont to visit Michele and we ended up hanging out there going to dinner I didn't get home until 9:30. It was a full day but a fun one. On April 9th my godchild Cristal had an art show at Santa Clara University. Her work is amazing! She graduated this year. Here are a few pictures from her show.

On April 5th we had a surprise 50th Anniversary party in Willits for my in-laws. They were really surprised. It turned out nice. That Sunday we went to a dinner for Holly's birthday. Fun filled weekend of parties and eating!
April 26th Shannen went to the Bellarmine Jr. Prom...eeek..my baby at prom.
On April 20th our friends daughter Olivia had her first communion...she looked so pretty, the party after was lots of fun.
I've been exercising again, which is a great thing. I've been on several hikes in April which I really missed. It's been since last June before I broke my foot that I've been on a hike.
April was good!

No comments: