Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Day of Spring!

Today is the first day of spring...it was a beautiful sunshine day. I met a friend for lunch in Los Gatos and enjoyed the sun.

I'm officially off of disability it's been 2 months since my surgery and I'm almost 100% not quite but doing so much better. Now reality is hitting and I need to find a job....blah.

This last weekend my daughters and I met some friends at Nordstroms early in the morning for the spring makeup trend show. It was a lot of fun. We all had our makeup done...just girlie stuff.

Sunday morning Scott & I took off kinda early and went to breakfast in Campbell and then to the farmers market. We went to go see our little godchild Ava to bring her her b-day present. She turned 2 on March 10th. She is so darn cute. I just love that age. I miss my kids being cute and little....not that I want to go through all that again...eek. Teenagers...tattoos, piercings and all that good stuff...oh joy! argh!

I met my friend Michele for lunch this week. She took me for my birthday...oh my the birthday keeps going..hahaha. It was great to see her and we had a really good conversation. Of course I was whining about my daughters 'lovely' bull nose piercing and she just put things in a different light for me and I am just letting it go. I really appreciated it a lot. She is great!

Good Friday is tomorrow my parents are having a big fish dinner with the familia. I'll probably make the dessert!

No comments: